Norma, New Jersey
|Norma, New Jersey|
|Elevation||25 m (82 ft)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||878816|
Norma is an unincorporated community located within Pittsgrove Township in Salem County, New Jersey, United States. Norma is located at the junction of County Routes 540 and 638, west of Vineland. Norma has a post office with ZIP code 08347, which opened on June 29, 1888.
- "Norma". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- Locality Search, State of New Jersey. Accessed June 8, 2016.
- Salem County (PDF) (Map). New Jersey Department of Transportation. Retrieved July 27, 2013.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Postmaster Finder - Post Offices by ZIP Code". United States Postal Service. Retrieved July 27, 2013.
|This Salem County, New Jersey state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|