|Norma Gladys Cappagli|
June 17, 1939|
Buenos Aires, Argentina
|Died||November 11, 2015
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
|Cause of death||Stroke|
|Awards||Miss World, 1960|
Norma Gladys Cappagli (born June 17,1939-November 11,2015) is an Argentine model and beauty queen who won the 1960 Miss World contest, after being crowned Miss Argentina World 1960. She was the first woman from Argentina to win the title. The pageant was held in London, United Kingdom. Her prize was £500 and a sports car. After her reign as Miss World ended, Cappagli worked as a model.
- "Argentina Girl, 21, Chosen Miss World". Hartford Courant. 9 November 1960.
- Menon, Vivek (2004). Quiz Time. Pustak Mahal. p. 130. ISBN 81-223-0370-6.
- Tapia Garzón, Lorena (21 August 2009). "Quién es la argentina que lucha por ser Miss Universo". Perfil.
- "Miss World". Sarasota Journal. 10 November 1960.
- "Argentine beauty wins title of Miss World". Gadsden Times. 9 November 1960.
- "Miss Argentine is Miss World, 1960". British Pathé. Video footage of Cappagli's coronation as Miss World
|This biographical article about an Argentine model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|