Jump to navigation Jump to search
Norma Jean may refer to:
- Norma Jean (band), a metalcore band from Douglasville, Georgia, U.S.
- Norma Jean (singer) (born 1938), American country music singer
- Norma Jean (album), a 1978 album by Norma Jean Wright
People with the given names
- Jeanne Pruett or Norma Jean Bowman (born 1937), American country music singer
- Norma Jeane Mortenson or Marilyn Monroe, actress
- Norma Jean Wright, R&B vocalist and former lead singer of Chic
- Candle in the Wind, a 1974 Elton John song
- "Norma Jean Riley", a 1992 single by Diamond Rio from Diamond Rio
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norma Jean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.