Jump to navigation Jump to search
Norma Jean may refer to:
- Norma Jeane Mortenson, the given name of actress Marilyn Monroe
- Norma Jean Bowman, the given name of American country music singer Jeanne Pruett
- Norma Jean (band), a metalcore band from Douglasville, Georgia, U.S.
- Norma Jean (singer), country music singer, nicknamed "Pretty Miss Norma Jean"
- Norma Jean Wright, R&B vocalist and former lead singer of the disco group, Chic
- Norma Jean (album), the 1978 debut solo album of Norma Jean Wright
- Norma Jean, a circus elephant with a marked grave in Oquawka, Illinois
- Norma Jean, a bar in Tel Aviv specialising in whisky
- Candle in the Wind, 1974 Elton John song with opening line "Goodbye, Norma Jean", in tribute to Marilyn Monroe (real name Norma Jeane Baker)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norma Jean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.