Norman Clarke (bishop)
Clarke was born in Sheffield on 31 July 1892 and educated at Sheffield University,. He was a Diocesan Inspector of Schools, then a residential canon at Southwark Cathedral and finally (before his ordination to the episcopate) Vicar of St Andrew’s, Plymouth. He died on 18 February 1974,
- NPG details
- "Ecclesiastical News: New Bishop Of Plymouth", The Times, 3 July 1950, p. 6.
- "Ecclesiastical News: Bishop Of Plymouth to retire", The Times, 26 June 1962, p. 14.
- “Who was Who” 1897-1990 London, A & C Black, 1991 ISBN 0-7136-3457-X
- Honorary Graduates of Sheffield University
- Church website
- "Obituary: Right Rev N. H. Clarke", The Times, 19 February 1974, p. 18.
|Church of England titles|
Francis Whitfield Daukes
|Bishop of Plymouth (Anglican)
1950 – 1962
Wilfrid Guy Sanderson
|This article about a Church of England bishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|