Norman Lovett in 2005
|Birth name||Norman Lovett|
31 October 1946 |
Windsor, Berkshire, England, United Kingdom
|Medium||Stand-up comedy, actor, film, television|
Lovett played the role Holly in Red Dwarf in its first and second series. citation needed][
Lovett returned in the seventh series as a guest star and the eighth as a regular. However, disagreement with the producer, Doug Naylor, means that for a period Lovett claimed refusal to take part in any further Red Dwarf productions.
- North, Madeleine (28 April 1999). "Chris Barrie and Norman Lovett". The Guardian. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- Hill, John (20 May 2009). "Norman Lovett takes Red Dwarf's male Holly offline". wharf.co.uk. Archived from the original on 3 October 2011. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Hall, Amanda (1 November 2012). "Red Dwarf star Norman Lovett talks about his new show". maidenhead-advertiser.co.uk. Archived from the original on 5 March 2016. Retrieved 11 April 2013.
- Westbrook, Caroline (8 September 2017). "The original Holly – aka actor Norman Lovett – is heading back to Red Dwarf for its 12th series". Metro. Retrieved 4 January 2018.
- Burke, Darren (1 August 2016). "TV star comedians line up for Jeremy Corbyn rally in Doncaster". Doncaster Free Press. Retrieved 20 September 2016.