Jump to navigation Jump to search
Normandy is a region of France.
Normandy may also refer to:
- Duchy of Normandy (ca. 912–1465), on which the French province was predicated
- The 1944 Normandy Campaign of World War II
- The Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, established as a result of the 1944 invasion
- MS Normandy, a ferry built in 1981
- PS Normandy, a British paddle-wheel steamer which sank in 1870
- USS Normandy (CG-60), a Ticonderoga-class cruiser of the United States Navy
- Normandy Mining, a defunct Australian mining company
- "Normandy" (Sanctuary), a season three episode of the television series Sanctuary
- SSV Normandy and Normandy SR-2, the protagonist's starships in the Mass Effect video game franchise
- Normandy Apartments, Shanghai, China
- Nokia Normandy, a smartphone under development by Nokia
- Normandie (disambiguation)
- Operation Overlord
- The Normandy, an apartment building in New York City
- All pages with a title containing Normandy
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Normandy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.