|Look up Norn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norn may refer to:
- The Norn language, an extinct North Germanic language that was spoken on Shetland and Orkney
- The Norns, beings from Norse mythology
- Norn Iron, the local pronunciation of Northern Ireland
- Norn iron works, an old industrial community in Sweden where iron ore was excavated
- NORN (clothing brand), a clothing brand specialized in winter trouser manufacturing
- Norns, a fictional race in Tad Williams' Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn fantasy series
- Norns, main species in the Creatures artificial-life simulation series
- Norn, a race in the MMORPG Guild Wars
- Norn, a race which has conquered the world, in John Campbell's science fiction series, Cloak of Aesir written at the start of the Golden Age
- Mey Norn, Cambodian politician
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.