Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Norn in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Norn may refer to:
- The Norn language, an extinct North Germanic language that was spoken in Northern Isles of Scotland
- The Norns, beings from Norse mythology
- Norn Iron, the local pronunciation of Northern Ireland
- Norn iron works, an old industrial community in Sweden where iron ore was excavated
- NORN (clothing brand), a clothing brand specialized in winter trouser manufacturing
- Norns, a fictional race in Tad Williams' Memory, Sorrow, and Thorn fantasy series
- Norns, main species in the Creatures artificial-life simulation series
- Norn, a race in the MMORPG Guild Wars
- Norn, a race which has conquered the world, in John Campbell's science fiction series, Cloak of Aesir written at the start of the Golden Age
- Mey Norn, Cambodian politician
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Norn.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.