|Full name||Norrby Idrottsförening|
|Manager||Korosh Hatami & Mohammed Ali Khan|
The club's best achievement was being promoted to Allsvenskan (top level of Swedish football), after winning the second division in 1955. In Allsvenskan the team only managed to win three games, and were relegated after just one season, and have never returned to top-level football.
Norrby IF's average attendance in the top division, established through the course of the sole 1956 season, is 9,971. This is the fifth-highest historical attendance of all clubs that have played in the Swedish top division. The club holds the record for the highest minimum attendance of all clubs that have participated in this division, at 6,378.
Season to season
* League restructuring in 2006 resulted in a new division being created at Tier 3 and subsequent divisions dropping a level.
- As of 1 March 2018
Note: Flags indicate national team as defined under FIFA eligibility rules. Players may hold more than one non-FIFA nationality.
- As of 4 April 2018
In recent seasons Norrby IF have had the following average attendances:
* Attendances are provided in the Publikliga sections of the Svenska Fotbollförbundet website. 
- Division 1 Södra:
- Runners-up (1): 2016
- Norrby IF – official site (in Swedish)
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Västergötlands Fotbollförbund – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2011-01-13.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Norrby IF". Retrieved 02.09.2010. Check date values in:
- "Truppen" (in Swedish). Norrby IF.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 2010-12-09.