North-West Academy of Public Administration
This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Academy carries out training, retraining and improvement of professional skills of the public employees in St. Petersburg and Northwest region of Russian Federation. The Academy is one of the most authoritative and prestigious educational institutions of St. Petersburg. The Academy was founded in 1991.
The educational process is divided with 6 schools and 21 departments. Courses of instruction include full-time, part-time and correspondence programs.
- 22,000 students attend full-time courses.
- Annually 2,500 persons study on short-term advanced courses and seminars, conferences, round tables and meetings.
- 4,000 employees of the executive authority attend retraining courses in management and administration fields.
Today the Academy comprises:
- School of State and Municipal Management
- School of Public Administrators Training and Retraining
- School of Law
- School of International Relations
- School of Economics and Finance
- School of Social Technologies
- Postgraduates studies in the fields of Political science, History, Law, Economics and Social studies
- Wide network of 13 branches in North-West region of Russia