North American Mission Board
The North American Mission Board (NAMB) is the domestic missions, agency of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC). It is involved in Southern Baptist church planting and revitalization, coordinating one of the United States's largest disaster relief agencies through the cooperation of state Baptist relief agencies, creating evangelism resources and other programs such as chaplaincy support and pastoral training. NAMB is currently headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia.
The President of NAMB is Kevin Ezell, Johnny Hunt is the Senior Vice President of Evangelism & Leadership, Carlos Ferrer is Executive Vice President, Dhati Lewis oversees church planting as President of the Send Network, and Bryant Wright oversees disaster relief as President of Send Relief.
The organization was founded in 1874 as the Home Mission Board. 
In 1998 the Home Mission Board merged with the Brotherhood Commission, the Radio and Television Commission and became the North American Mission Board.
- American Southern Baptist Mission
- List of American Southern Baptist missionaries in China
- International Mission Board
- William H. Brackney, Historical Dictionary of the Baptists, Scarecrow Press, USA, 2020, p. 439
- "RTVC building sale closes final chapter on Southern Baptist radio, television efforts". Retrieved 2019-03-04.
- "NAMB trustees pass significantly reduced budget". Baptist Standard. 2020-10-08. Retrieved 2021-09-13.