North American Palladium
North American Palladium Ltd. (TSX: PDL, NYSE MKT: PAL), founded in 1968 as Madeleine Mines Ltd., is a mining company with headquarters located at Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Renamed to its current title in June 1993, the company primarily mines and explores for palladium but also for gold. Platinum, silver, nickel, and copper are mined as by-products. The company's principal operations are located in Canada, with the Ontario Thunder Bay District holding the Lac des Iles palladium mine.
On May 26, 2009, the company acquired the Sleeping Giant gold mine through the acquisition of Cadiscor Resources Inc.
William J. Biggar has been Chief Executive Officer and President of the company since October 1, 2008.
- Yahoo company profile
- North American Palladium Ltd. website
- Infomine report on Lac des Îles
- Lac des Iles mine digs deep
- North American Palladium Mine Celebrates Reopening
- MSN Money
- North American Palladium to acquire Vezza gold project from Agnico-Eagle Mines
- Bloomberg Businessweek
- Stillwater Mining or North American Palladium: Which is the Better Investment? - Seeking Alpha
|This article about a copper-related corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|