North Camp is a suburb of Farnborough, Hampshire. It covers most of the southern part of the town.
North Camp has been closely linked to both Aldershot and Farnborough for much of its existence. It was originally the Northern Camp of Aldershot Garrison, which was divided by the Basingstoke Canal, hence the name North Camp.
North Camp has a number of specialist shops and services including a motorcycle shop and several specialist food and clothes shops. The nearby town centres of Farnborough and Aldershot have much larger shopping areas, with a higher number of major chain stores.
The main roads within North Camp include:
- A325 linking North Camp to Farnborough and Aldershot.
- A3011 (Lynchford Road) which leads towards Ash Vale and Mytchett.
North Camp is served by two public bus routes:
- Goldline 1 between Aldershot and Camberley, operated by Stagecoach in Hants & Surrey.
- 41 between Farnborough and Ash, operated by Fleet Buzz
It is also served by school bus route 401, operated by Stagecoach to All Hallows School.
North Camp Station is on the North Downs Line with 2 trains per hour between Reading and Redhill in both directions, with one of the Reading to Redhill trains continuing to Gatwick Airport railway station. The station is approximately 0.75 kilometres (0.47 mi) from North Camp itself and is technically in the Surrey town of Ash Vale.
- Keith Parkins (1999-11-12). "North Camp". Home.clara.net. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "Rushmoor Borough Council - North Camp". Rushmoor.gov.uk. Retrieved 2012-06-10.
- "North Camp Village business directory". Retrieved 12 May 2012.
- "Camberley, Farnborough and Yateley bus timetables". Retrieved 12 May 2012.