North Carolina (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up North Carolina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
North Carolina may refer to:
- North Carolina, a state in the United States
- Province of North Carolina, a British royal colony from 1729 until 1776
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, often referred to (technically inaccurately) as the "University of North Carolina"
- North Carolina Tar Heels, the athletic program of the above school
- University of North Carolina, the public university system of the state of North Carolina, of which the Chapel Hill campus is the oldest
- USS North Carolina, the name of five ships of the United States Navy
- CSS North Carolina, an ironclad gunboat built by the Confederate States Navy in 1863
- All pages beginning with "North Carolina"
- The Carolinas, the states of North and South Carolina
- Province of Carolina, a British colonial province from 1663 until 1712
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Carolina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.