|Look up north country in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
North Country may refer to:
- North Country, the northern third of New Hampshire, U.S.
- North Country, New York, a region of Upstate New York
- Northern England
- North Country (album), a 1993 album by The Rankin Family
- "North Country" (song), the title track
- North Country (film), a 2005 American drama film
- All pages with a title containing North Country
- North Country Trail, an American long-distance foot trail from New York to North Dakota
- North Country Cinema, a Canadian media arts collective
- North Country Hospital, Newport City, Vermont, U.S.
- North Country Beagle, an early breed of dog
- "Girl from the North Country", a 1963 song written by Bob Dylan (which has some similarities to the folk song "Scarborough Fair")
- Music from the North Country – The Jayhawks Anthology, a compilation album released by the American alt-country band The Jayhawks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Country.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.