|Genres||Irish folk music, Celtic music|
|Members||Christy Leahy, Liam Flannigan, Ciaran Coughlan, Martin Leahy, Claire-Anne Lynch|
|Past members||John Neville|
The members of North Cregg are Christy Leahy (button box), Liam Flannigan (fiddle, banjo), Ciaran Coughlan (piano), Martin Leahy (guitar, drums) and vocalist Claire-Anne Lynch, who also plays fiddle.
The band were voted "Best Traditional Newcomers" at the Irish Music Magazine Millennium Awards, have played at Glastonbury and other noted festivals, and had produced four albums as of December 2010. The latest of these, titled "The Roseland Barndance" album, was released in February 2007 on the Greentrax Recordings label. This album included guest appearances by Dirk Powell (clawhammer banjo), Chris McCarthy (double bass) and Seamus Burns (spoons).
- ... and they danced all night (1999)
- mi.da:za (2001)
- Summer at my feet (2003)
- The Roseland Barndance (2007)
- Paul Dromey (November 1999). "Issue 35 - November/December 1999 - Feature article - "The living tradition"". FolkMusic.net.
- Geoff Wallis (August 2008). "North Cregg". Irish Music Review.
- "News - Best Traditional Newcomers 2000". NorthCregg.com. December 2000.
- "Music - Glastonbury Festival Line-up 2005". BBC. Archived from the original on 1 June 2005.