North District, Taichung
North District (Chinese: 北區; pinyin: Běi Qū) is an urban district in the Taiwanese city of Taichung. It was formerly a part of Taichung City before the City and County were amalgamated in 2010. The North District is one of Taichung's major developed shopping, education, and cultural areas.
Zhongzheng Village, Liuge Village, Guangda Village, Wenzhuang Village, Dahu Village, Wuchang Village, Jinping Village, Xinbei Village, Xinxing Village, Leying Village, Jincun Village, Jiancheng Village, Jiande Village, Jinzhou Village, Jinxiang Village, Jinhua Village, Jinlong Village, Qiucuo Village, Jianxing Village, Dingcuo Village, Chongde Village, Laicuo Village, Laifu Village, Laixing Village, Laiwang Village, Laiming Village, Meichuan Village, Laicun Village, Yude Village, Dangou Village, Jianhang Village, Mingde Village, Mingxin Village, Zhangjing Village, Liren Village, Zhongda Village.
- National Taiwan University of Physical Education and Sport
- National Taichung University of Science and Technology
- China Medical University
- National Taichung First Senior High School
- National Taichung Second Senior High School
- Stella Matutina Girls' High School
- Shin Min High School
- Kuang-Hwa Vocational High School of Technology
- Headquarter of Taiwan Water Corporation
- National Museum of Natural Science and Botanical Gardens
- Taichung Broadcasting Bureau
- Taichung Martyrs' Shrine
- Taichung Mayor's House
- Taichung Park
- Wen Ying Hall
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North District, Taichung.|
- North District Government Office (Chinese)
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.