North Eastern Coalfields
||This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (June 2011) (|
North Eastern Coalfields is a unit of Coal India Limited, which has its headquarters in Margherita in Assam. The unit came into existence in 1975 after nationalization of coal mines in India. It took over the private mines spread in North Eastern States of India and at present has mines operating in states of Assam, Meghalaya, Nagaland and Arunachal Pradesh. At present there are five working mines three underground and two opencast mines.
- North Eastern Coalfields
-  Development and environment: development of geoenergy resources By Zahid Husain, S. K. Barik, North-East India Council for Social Science Research,
-  Industrial landscape of North-East India By Basanta Kumar Sarma
- Very few people know about the Assam Coal (North Eastern Coalfiels)... Link: Indian newsmagazine, Volume 20, 1978
- NORTH EASTERN COALFIELDS, COAL INDIA LIMITED
- "Tikak Colliery". North Eastern Coalfields. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
- "LEDO OCP DETAILS". North Eastern Coalfields. Retrieved 16 February 2017.
|This article about an Indian company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|