North Fork Township, Gallatin County, Illinois
|North Fork Township|
Location in Gallatin County
Gallatin County's location in Illinois
|Established||November 5, 1890|
|• Total||36.78 sq mi (95.3 km2)|
|• Land||36.58 sq mi (94.7 km2)|
|• Water||0.2 sq mi (0.5 km2) 0.54%|
|Elevation||374 ft (114 m)|
|• Density||11.2/sq mi (4.3/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP codes||62871, 62930, 62934, 62979|
|GNIS feature ID||0429458|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 36.78 square miles (95.3 km2), of which 36.58 square miles (94.7 km2) (or 99.46%) is land and 0.2 square miles (0.52 km2) (or 0.54%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Ridgway (west quarter)
- Elba at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these six cemeteries: Campground, Garrett, Oak Grove Church, Saint Josephs, Union Chapel and Zion.
- Eldorado Community Unit School District 4
- Gallatin Community Unit School District 7
- Illinois' 19th congressional district
- State House District 118
- State Senate District 59
- "North Fork Township, Gallatin County, Illinois". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2010-01-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2007 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- United States National Atlas
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-28.
||Rector Township, Saline County||Omaha Township||Asbury Township|
|East Eldorado Township, Saline County||Ridgway Township|
|Cottage Township, Saline County||Equality Township||Gold Hill Township|