North Fremantle railway station
|Location||Stirling Highway, North Fremantle|
|Owned by||Public Transport Authority|
|Distance||16.2 kilometres from Perth|
|Platforms||2 (1 island)|
99341 (platform 1)
99342 (platform 2)
|Opened||28 July 1991|
The original North Fremantle station on the north side of Tydeman Street opened in 1881. In 1964, a new station halt opened in conjunction with a new Fremantle Railway Bridge with the original site redeveloped as a diesel locomotive depot.
To the west of the station lies a freight line to the closed Leighton Marshalling Yard.
North Fremantle station saw 168,147 passengers in the 2013–14 financial year.
|99341||1||Fremantle||All stations, A, S||Perth|
|Stop||Route||Destination / description||Notes|
| Stirling Highway (north bound)||998||CircleRoute clockwise via Stirling Highway||Limited stops|
|103||to East Perth via Stirling Highway|
|107||to Elizabeth Quay bus station via Victoria Street & Claremont station|
|906||Rail replacement service to Perth station|
| Stirling Highway (south bound)||999||CircleRoute anti-clockwise via Stirling Highway||Limited stops|
|103||to Fremantle station via Queen Victoria Street|
|107||to Fremantle station via Victoria Street|
|906||Rail replacement service to Fremantle station|
- "Occasional Notes". The West Australian. 21 October 1881. p. 2. Retrieved 10 March 2014.
- Minchin, RS; Higham, GJ (1981). Robb's Railway Fremantle to Guildford Railway Centenary. Bassendean: Australian Railway Historical Society. p. 37. ISBN 0 9599690 2 0.
- Our History Public Transport Authority
- History of Stations on the Fremantle Line Right Track
- Fremantle Line Timetable Transperth 31 January 2016
- Understanding Australia's urban railways Archived 14 March 2016 at the Wayback Machine Bureau of Infrastructure Transport & Regional Economics July 2012 page 12
- "Question On Notice No. 4244 asked in the Legislative Assembly on 25 June 2015 by Mr M. Mcgowan". Parliament of Western Australia. Archived from the original on 5 February 2022. Retrieved 2 December 2021.
- "Manual – Rail Access" (PDF). Public Transport Authority. 19 August 2022. Archived (PDF) from the original on 1 September 2022. Retrieved 10 September 2022.
- "Route 998". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 21 July 2019].
- "Route 103". Bus Timetable 32 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 21 July 2019].
- "Route 107". Bus Timetable 31 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 21 July 2019].
- "Route 999". CircleRoute Timetable 200 (PDF). Transperth. n.d. [effective from 21 July 2019].
Media related to North Fremantle railway station at Wikimedia Commons