North Grove, Indiana
|Elevation||820 ft (250 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||449702|
North Grove was originally called Moorefield when it was laid out in 1854 by William North. The name was changed to North Grove at about the time the Pan Handle Railroad arrived into the town in 1867. A post office was established at North Grove in 1868, and remained in operation until 1934.
North Grove is located at.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "North Grove, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- History of Miami County, Indiana: From the Earliest Time to the Present. Brant & Fuller. 1887. p. 610.
- Bodurtha , Arthur Lawrence (1914). History of Miami County, Indiana: A Narrative Account of Its Historical Progress, Its People and Its Principal Interests. Lewis Pub. p. 197.
- "Miami County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 22 August 2015.
|This Miami County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|