From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Harbour may refer to:
- North Harbour, Newfoundland and Labrador, a community on St. Mary's Bay, Newfoundland, Canada
- North Harbour, New Zealand, a suburb in Auckland, New Zealand
- North Harbour, Nova Scotia, a small community in Nova Scotia, Canada
- North Harbour, Portsmouth, a suburb in Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
- North Harbour Rugby Union, the governing body for Rugby union in the North Harbour region of New Zealand
- North Harbour Stadium, a sports stadium in Auckland, New Zealand
- North Harbour, Sydney, an inlet off Port Jackson extending into Manly Cove
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Harbour.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.