North Industry, Ohio
North Industry (also Slabtown or Slab Town) is an unincorporated community in southern Canton Township, Stark County, Ohio, United States, along the Nimishillen Creek. Its altitude is 1,001 feet (305 m). The community is part of the Canton–Massillon Metropolitan Statistical Area. North Industry is often referred to as "Canton South" by the local residents.
- DeLorme. Ohio Atlas & Gazetteer. 7th ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 52. ISBN 0-89933-281-1.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: North Industry, Ohio
- "Stark County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- Kilbourn, John (1833). The Ohio Gazetteer, or, a Topographical Dictionary. Scott and Wright. p. 348. Retrieved 12 December 2013.
- Perrin, William Henry (1881). History of Stark County: With an Outline Sketch of Ohio. Baskin & Battey. p. 296.
|This Stark County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|