North Island (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The North Island is the northern island of mainland New Zealand.
North Island may also refer to:
- North Island (Houtman Abrolhos), an island off Western Australia
- "North Island" in the Canadian province of British Columbia refers to the northern half of Vancouver Island
- Zhifu Island or North Island, an islet in Shandong, China
- North Island, Seychelles, a resort island in the Seychelles, northeast of Madagascar
- Naval Air Station North Island, a United States Navy base in San Diego, California
- North Island (Mangrove Islands), an island of Western Australia
- North Island (Torres Strait), one of the Torres Strait Islands
- North Island, Kenya, an island on Lake Turkana
- North Island, South Carolina, an island of the United States
- Ile du Nord, Tasmania
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.