North Kellyville, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
17,401 (Suburbs and Localities 2021)
|Elevation||79 m (259 ft)|
|LGA(s)||The Hills Shire|
|State electorate(s)||Castle Hill|
North Kellyville is a suburb of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. It is 37 kilometres north-west of the Sydney central business district in the local government area of The Hills Shire. It is part of the Hills District.
Schools in the suburb:
- Hills Adventist College
- Our Lady of the Angels Primary School
- Australian International Academy
- North Kellyville Public School
- Ironbark Ridge Public School
The main retail area is located at the junction of Withers and Hezlett Roads, with North Kellyville Square in this location. It features a Woolworths supermarket, BWS liquor store and various other speciality stores and services.
An Aldi supermarket and other specialty stores can be found at the North Village, at the corner of Hezlett and Beaton Roads.
Rouse Hill Town Centre is easily accessible by regular bus services.
- The 615X Hillsbus service to the Sydney CBD via Kellyville, Baulkham Hills and the M2 runs during peak hour.
- The 605 Hillsbus service operates between Stringer Road in North Kellyville and Rouse Hill Town Centre
- The 601 Hillsbus service operates between Rouse Hill Station to Parramatta via Hills Showground
- The 715 Hillsbus service operates between Rouse Hill Station to Seven Hills via Kellyville & Norwest
Places of worship
Churches in the suburb are:
- Kellyville Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Our Lady of the Angels Catholic Church
- The Church in Sydney
- Open House Church of Christ
- Suburb Changes – North Kellyville, Norwest & Bella Vista – Hills Shire