List of North Korean missile tests
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from North Korean missile tests)
||This article may be in need of reorganization to comply with Wikipedia's layout guidelines. (June 2013)|
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2009)|
There have been a number of North Korean missile tests. North Korea has also fired a number of short-range missiles into the Sea of Japan (East Sea of Korea), apparently as political gestures.
- 2014 North Korean missile tests (March 2014) including Nodong, success
- 2013 North Korean missile tests (May 18-20, 2013 - part of 2013 Korean crisis)
- 2009 North Korean missile test (July 4, 2009)
- 2006 North Korean missile test - (July 5, 2006) - Taepodong-2 failed
- 1998 North Korean missile test - (August 31, 1998) - Taepodong-1 failed
- 1993 North Korean missile test - (May 29/30, 1993) - Nodong
- North Korea and weapons of mass destruction
- Korean War
- Korean People's Army
- Foreign relations of North Korea
- List of Korea-related topics
- "North Korea launches short-range missiles". CNN. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "S. Korea Says North Launches Short-Range Missiles". NY Times. Retrieved 18 May 2013.
- "North Korea fires projectile into waters off eastern coast". Fox News. Retrieved 19 May 2013.
- "North Korea fires sixth missile in three days". Reuters. Retrieved 20 May 2013.
- "North Korea test-fires 'ballistic' missiles". BBC. 26 March 2014. Retrieved 26 March 2014.