North Lawrence, Ohio
North Lawrence is a census-designated place in southwestern Lawrence Township, Stark County, Ohio, United States. Although it is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 44666. The community is part of the Canton–Massillon Metropolitan Statistical Area. North Lawrence is also the site of the water resort Clay's Park. Its main road is Ohio State Route 93, and it is one mile south of Canal Fulton.
North Lawrence was originally called Lawrence, and under the latter name was laid out in 1852. The community derives its name from the township in which it is located. A post office called North Lawrence was established in 1854. North Lawrence includes Bowdil, Ohio.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: North Lawrence, Ohio
- Zip Code Lookup
- Perrin, William Henry (1881). History of Stark County: With an Outline Sketch of Ohio. Baskin & Battey. p. 460.
- Lehman, John H. (1916). A Standard History of Stark County, Ohio: An Authentic Narrative of the Past, with Particular Attention to the Modern Era in the Commercial, Industrial, Civic and Social Development. Lewis Publishing Company. p. 74.
- "Stark County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 21 January 2016.
- "Bowdil". The Evening Independent. Massillon, Ohio. July 3, 1976.
|This Stark County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|