North Mamm Peak
|North Mamm Peak|
|Elevation||11,129 ft (3,392 m) |
|Prominence||3,103 ft (946 m) |
|Isolation||21.20 mi (34.12 km) |
|Listing||Colorado prominent summits|
|Location||Garfield County, Colorado, U.S.|
|Parent range||Grand Mesa|
|Topo map||USGS 7.5' topographic map
North Mamm Peak, Colorado
North Mamm Peak is a prominent mountain summit on Grand Mesa in the Rocky Mountains of North America. The 11,129-foot (3,392 m) peak is located in White River National Forest, 11.6 miles (18.6 km) south-southwest (bearing 205°) of the Town of Rifle in Garfield County, Colorado, United States.
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (December 2014)|
- North Mam Peak
- North Mamm Peak – 1963 
- List of Colorado mountain ranges
- List of Colorado mountain summits
- List of Colorado county high points
- "North Mamm Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved November 13, 2014.
- "NORTH MAM". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved October 21, 2014. Note: The summit of North Mamm Peak is +0.91 m (+3.0 ft) higher than NGS station NORTH MAM.
- The elevation of North Mamm Peak includes an adjustment of +1.563 m (+5.13 ft) from NGVD 29 to NAVD 88.
- "North Mamm Peak, Colorado". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved October 21, 2014.
|This Colorado state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|