North Portal is a village in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan, lying on the United States border and Portal, North Dakota.
|Canada census – North Portal, Saskatchewan community profile
||136 (-8.1% from 1996)
||2.49 km2 (0.96 sq mi)
||54.7/km2 (142/sq mi)
||37.9 (M: 40.5, F: 39.0)
|Total private dwellings:
|Median household income:
- ^ National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters
- ^ Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original (– Scholar search) on November 21, 2008
- ^ Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency
- ^ Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line
- ^ "2001 Community Profiles". Canada 2001 Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.
Coordinates: 49°03′14″N 102°40′05″W / 49.054°N 102.668°W