North Riverside Park Mall
|Location||North Riverside, Illinois|
|Address||7501 West Cermak Road|
|Developer||Heitman/Melvin Simon & Associates|
|Owner||The Feil Organization|
|No. of stores and services||157 |
|No. of anchor tenants||5|
|Total retail floor area||1,111,322 square feet|
|No. of floors||2|
North Riverside Park Mall is a super-regional mall located in North Riverside, Illinois. It is owned by The Feil Organization and it contains five anchor stores: Carson Pirie Scott, J. C. Penney, Sears, Old Navy, and Conway Stores.
Madigan's operated as a junior anchor in the mall until the early 1990s, when its space was divided between Foot Locker and T.J. Maxx, both of which opened in 1994. By 2005, TJ Maxx had been closed and replaced with Steve & Barry's, After that chain went out of business in 2009, its space was taken over by Conway, a division of National Stores.
- Realty and Building. Economist Publishing Company. 1995. ISSN 0034-1045. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Bad News Doesn't Seem To Hit Regional Malls - tribunedigital-chicagotribune". articles.chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Property Detail". costar.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Unsuitable - Page 2 - tribunedigital-chicagotribune". articles.chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Local News: Sportswear retailer moving into mall (04/30/05)". m.semissourian.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Two Conway stores to open in Chicago area | Chain Store Age". chainstoreage.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- "Subscription Center | ChicagoBusiness.com". chicagobusiness.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.
- Uphues, Bob (10 January 2011). "North Riverside Mall doubles as movie set". Riverside/Brookfield Landmark. Retrieved 10 January 2011.
- "North Riverside Park Mall | North Riverside". northriversideparkmall.com. Retrieved 16 April 2015.