North Schell Peak
|North Schell Peak|
|Elevation||11,883 ft (3,622 m) NAVD 88|
|Prominence||5,403 ft (1,647 m) |
|Location||White Pine County, Nevada, U.S.|
|Parent range||Schell Creek Range|
|Topo map||USGS North Schell Peak|
North Schell Peak is the highest mountain in the Schell Creek Range of White Pine County, Nevada, United States. It is the ninth-highest mountain in the state, and also ranks as the fifth-most topographically prominent peak in the state. The summit is 19 miles (31 km) northeast of the community of Ely within the High Schells Wilderness of the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest.
- "Great Basin Peaks List". Toiyabe Chapter, Sierra Club. Retrieved 2016-08-10.
- "North Schell". NGS data sheet. U.S. National Geodetic Survey. Retrieved 2008-11-22.
- "North Schell Peak, Nevada". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2011-05-19.
- "Nevada 11,000-foot Peaks". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2011-05-19.
- "Nevada Peaks with 2000 feet of Prominence". Peakbagger.com. Retrieved 2014-10-23.
- "North Schell Peak". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "North Schell Peak". SummitPost.org.
|This Nevada state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|