North Sea (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up North Sea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
North Sea or Northern Sea may refer to:
- North Sea, a marginal sea east of Great Britain, south of Norway, west of Denmark, north of France
- North Sea, New York
- Yellow Sea, in a Chinese military context. cf. East Sea (East China Sea) and South Sea (South China Sea) for unit names.
- Sea of Okhotsk in ancient Chinese sources, prior to Russian colonization and renaming of the same
- Lake Baikal, the North Sea of the Four Seas
- Northern Sea or North Aral Sea
- Beihai (disambiguation), translated into English as North Sea
- Arctic Ocean
- The portion of the North Atlantic Ocean north of Iceland
- Oceanus Borealis, see Mars Ocean Hypothesis
- Boreal Sea
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.