From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North Stoke may refer to:
- North Stoke, a Domesday village in Lincolnshire, cleared in 1841 to create the park at Stoke Rochford.
- North Stoke, Oxfordshire, England
- North Stoke, Somerset, England
- North Stoke, West Sussex, England
- North Stoke (horse), a Thoroughbred racehorse
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North Stoke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.