North Tivoli, Queensland
|Population||96 (2016 census)|
|• Density||53.3/km2 (138/sq mi)|
|Area||1.8 km2 (0.7 sq mi)|
|Time zone||AEST (UTC+10:00)|
|LGA(s)||City of Ipswich|
|State electorate(s)||Ipswich West|
The northern boundary of North Tivoli follows the Warrego Highway. The Bremer River marks the southern border. Most of the suburb is used for industrial purposes; the eastern half of the suburb is occupied by a single business, producing blended landscaping soils and compost.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North Tivoli, Queensland.|
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "North Tivoli (SSC)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "North Tivoli – suburb in City of Ipswich (entry 45066)". Queensland Place Names. Queensland Government. Retrieved 26 January 2020.
- "Candy Soil". Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 4 July 2015.
- "Queensland Globe". State of Queensland. Retrieved 15 April 2020.