North Woods Advertising
||This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (July 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
||This article has an unclear citation style. Learn how and when to remove this template message) (June 2009) (|
|Industry||Advertising, Communications, Political consulting|
Creative Director:Vaughn Juares
North Woods Advertising is an advertising company based in Minneapolis, whose activities include advertising, public relations, political consulting, marketing strategy and others. It was founded by Bill Hillsman and specializes in working with political candidates and issue-oriented clients.
North Woods political advertising occasionally receives negative feedback from critics. Their ads for Senate candidate Jim Slattery landed on Politico's "The 10 worst ads of the season" list in 2008.
|This section does not cite any sources. (June 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- "North Woods Advertising official site".
- "NY Times; Top Effie Award Goes for Humorous Ads That Helped Win Senate Seat.".
- "Politico's 10 worst ad of the season".
- "RECOGNIZING THE STARS IN POLITICAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMUNICATIONS" (PDF).
- "Pollie Awards" (PDF).
- "11436_AAPC_Winners_09 Rev.indd" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-10-17.