North and South
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
North and South may refer to:
- North and South (Gaskell novel), 1855 novel by Elizabeth Gaskell
- North and South (trilogy), series of novels by John Jakes (1982-1987)
- North and South (Jakes novel), 1982 first novel in the series
- North & South, 1946 poetry collection by Elizabeth Bishop
- North and South (miniseries), 1985 and later miniseries based on the novels of John Jakes
- North & South (TV serial), 1975 TV adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell's novel with Patrick Stewart as John Thornton
- North & South (TV serial), 2004 BBC TV adaptation of Elizabeth Gaskell's novel with Richard Armitage as John Thornton
- North/South, 2006 CBC television series
- North and South (album), album by Gerry Rafferty
- North & South, late 1990s boyband who starred in the television series No Sweat
- North & South (New Zealand magazine), a New Zealand current affairs magazine
- North & South (US magazine), a magazine devoted to the American Civil War
- North & South (computer game), a 1989 strategy title focusing on the American Civil War for multiple formats
- The Bluecoats: North vs South, a 2012 video game by Microïds for iPod touch/iPhone/iPad
- Two of the four Cardinal directions.
- North and South Railway, defunct American railroad
- "North and South" is rhyming slang for the mouth
- North–south position, ground grappling position
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North and South.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.