|Local authority||Auckland Council|
Hato Petera College is a secondary (years 9-15) school with a decile rating of 2. It opened as Saint Peter's Catechist School in 1928 and changed its name in 1972. It is a state integrated Catholic Māori school, and offered full-time boarding for enrolled students until the end of 2016, when it became a day school. It currently has only one remaining student and is facing imminent closure.
Northcote Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 7 and a roll of 199. It celebrated its 50th jubilee in 2008. Onepoto School is a contributing primary (years 1-6) school with a decile rating of 1 and a roll of 114. It shares a site with Northcote Intermediate.
All three schools are coeducational.
- The figures provided are the sum of the statistical areas of "Ocean View" (Quickstats about Ocean View) and "Tuff Crater" (Quickstats about Tuff Crater). Parts of the statistical area of "Sunnybrae" might also be counted as Northcote Central.
- "About Us - Northcote". Northcote Shopping Centre. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- Education Counts: Hato Petera College
- "History of Hato Petera College". Hato Petera College. Retrieved 2009-01-28.
- "Nau mai whakatau mai ki Hato Petera". Hato Petera College. Retrieved 15 March 2016.
- "Calls for Hato Petera College to be reinstated as a boarding school". Stuff.co.nz. 14 April 2018. Retrieved 13 April 2018.
- Education Counts: Northcote Intermediate
- "Northcote Intermediate School 50th Jubilee 1958–2008". Education Gazette New Zealand. 87. 13 October 2008.
- Education Counts: Onepoto School
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|