Northern Alliance (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Afghan Northern Alliance is a military-political umbrella organization created by the Islamic State of Afghanistan in 1996.
Northern Alliance may also refer to:
- The Northern Alliance (Burma), a coalition of insurgent groups in Myanmar
- The Northern Alliance Radio Network, an American radio talk show hosted by bloggers in Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Northern Football Alliance, an English football competition
- Nordallianz: a group of German towns situated between the city of Munich and Munich Airport
- The Ōuetsu Reppan Dōmei, sometimes referred to in English as the Northern Alliance, a short-lived Japanese military-political coalition during the Boshin War
- The National Farmers' Alliance, a US Farmers' Alliance
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northern Alliance.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.