North China (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Northern Chinese)
North China is a geographical region of China.
Northern China or North China may also refer to:
- North China (continent), an ancient continent studied in geology
- North China Plain
- Northern and southern China, two approximate geographical, culture and language regions in China
- North China, a fictional country in Full Metal Panic!
- Northern Chinese dialects, or Mandarin Chinese
- Northern and Southern dynasties, a period in the history of China that lasted from 420 to 589
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title North China.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.