Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited
|Headquarters||Hetem Khan, Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Website||Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited|
Northern Electricity Supply Company Limited was established on August 2005. It was established as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1994. The company took over the North West Zone of Bangladesh Power Development Board which contained Rajshahi Division and Rangpur Division on 1 October 2016.
- "Erratic power supply". The Daily Star. 2 November 2008. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "BERC to hold first ever hearing on cutting power prices". dhakatribune.com. Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "NESCO also proposes power tariff hike". m.thedailynewnation.com. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Power tariff hiked again". Daily Sun. The Daily Sun. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
- "Company". nesco.gov.bd. Retrieved 2 January 2018.
|This article about a Bangladeshi organisation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|