Northern Humboldt Union High School District
|Northern Humboldt Union High School District|
|2755 Mckinleyville Ave.
McKinleyville, California 95519
|Motto||Developing caring and adaptable individuals who embrace opportunities and meet challenges in their future.|
|Schools||Six Rivers Charter High School, Arcata High School, McKinleyvillie High School, Tsurai High School, Pacific Coast High School, NH Community Day School, and Riverbend Education Program|
Northern Humboldt Union High School District is a public school district in Humboldt County, California, United States. The Northern Humboldt Union High School District operates two four-year high schools, Arcata High School and McKinleyville High School; two small continuation high schools, Pacific Coast High and Tsurai High; one charter school, Six Rivers Charter High School; one community day school, NH Community Day School; and one mental health high school program, Riverbend Education Program. The school district spans across two of the major cities in Humboldt County. The superintendent Roger McDonald was appointed on May 29th, 2017.
Sandia Computer Donation
In the summer of 2015 Northern Humboldt Union High School District received a donation of 242 desktop computers from Sandia National Laboratories valued at over $200,000. The donation was facilitated by Mitch Williams, electronics technologist at Sandia National Laboratories, through the company's K–12 donation program. Deployment of the computers was handed partially by students.
- "Northern Humboldt UHSD :: The Official Site of the Northern Humboldt Union High School District". www.nohum.k12.ca.us. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- "About NHUHSD". Northern Humboldt Union High School District. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- "Press Release – Superintendent Selection :: Northern Humboldt UHSD". www.nohum.k12.ca.us. Retrieved 2017-07-13.
- Soden, Tabitha (September 25, 2015). "Company donated 242 computers to Northern Humboldt schools". Times-Standard. Eureka. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
- Chen, Jeremy (September 28, 2015). "High schools receive donation in form of computers". KAEF-TV. Retrieved December 17, 2015.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|