Northern Kabuntalan, Maguindanao
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Muslimin G. Baliwan|
|• Total||106.77 km2 (41.22 sq mi)|
|• Density||130/km2 (350/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
It was created out of 11 barangays of Kabuntalan, by virtue of Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 205, which was subsequently ratified in a plebiscite held on December 30, 2006. The town was part of the province of Shariff Kabunsuan until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008.
Northern Kabuntalan is politically subdivided into 11 barangays.
- Paulino Labio
|Population census of
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- "Muslim Mindanao Autonomy Act No. 205; An Act Creating the Municipality of Northern Kabuntalan in the Province of Maguindanao, Providing Funds Therefor, and for Other Purposes" (PDF). Regional Legislative Assembly, Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- MMA Act No. 205 : An Act Creating the Municipality of Northern Kabuntalan in the Province of Maguindanao
- Newly created provinces, municipalities, barangays, converted city Accessed on March 9, 2006.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Pigcawayan, Cotabato||Libungan, Cotabato|
|Pigkawayan, Cotabato||Midsayap, Cotabato|