From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Northern Province or North Province may refer to:
- North Province (Cameroon), known as North Region from 2008
- Far North Province, Cameroon, known as Far North Region from 2008
- North Kazakhstan Province
- Northern Province, Rwanda, created January 2006
- North Province, Maldives
- North Province, New Caledonia
- Northern Province, Papua New Guinea, also known as Oro Province (redirects)
- Northern Province, Sierra Leone
- Northern Province, Sri Lanka
- Northern Province (Victoria), a former electorate in the Victorian Legislative Council (Australia)
- Northern Province, Zambia
- Limpopo province, South Africa, formerly known as Northern Province
- Northern Cape province, South Africa, part of the former Cape Province
- Uttar Pradesh, India (Hindi: Uttar = North, Pradesh = province/region/state)
- North Sumatra (Sumatra Utara) - a province in Indonesia
- North Sulawesi (Sulawesi Utara) - a province in Indonesia
- North Maluku (Maluku Utara) - a province in Indonesia
In fiction, "North Province" may refer to:
- The predecessor state of North Kingdom in the World of Greyhawk campaign setting for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game.
- Northern Provinces, an area used in the World Geographic Scheme for Recording Plant Distributions
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.