Northern Sierra Miwok
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Northern Sierra Miwok language)
|Northern Sierra Miwok|
|Native to||United States|
|Extinct||(6 speakers reported in 1994)|
- Callaghan, Catherine A. 1987. Northern Sierra Miwok dictionary. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Freeland, L. S. 1951. Language of the Sierra Miwok. (Publications in Anthropology and Linguistics, Memoir 6.) Bloomington, IN: Indiana University Press.
- Golla, Victor. 2011. California Indian languages. Berkeley: University of California Press.
- Northern Miwok Indians. "Rodriguez-Nieto Guide" Sound Recordings (California Indian Library Collections), LA007, LA140. Berkeley: California Indian Library Collections, 1993. "Sound recordings reproduced from the Language Archive sound recordings at the Language Laboratory, University of California, Berkeley".
- Northern Sierra Miwok at the Survey of California and Other Indian Languages
- Plains Miwok, California Language Archive
- OLAC resources in and about the Northern Sierra Miwok language
- Northern Sierra Miwok, World Atlas of Language Structures Online
- Miwok language keyboards, Languagegeek
|This indigenous languages of the Americas–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|