Northern Wisconsin State Fair
|Northern Wisconsin State Fair|
Northern Wisconsin State Fair, July 2010
|Location(s)||Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin|
The Northern Wisconsin State Fair is a state fair held annually in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin. It was started in 1897 when the state government recognized the difficulty northern Wisconsin citizens had in trying to reach the Wisconsin State Fair held in West Allis. The fair had an attendance of 90,000 in 2001. Since then, the fair's attendance has grown slightly. In 2013, the attendance was 70,956 compared to 68,000 in 2010. In 2015, the attendance was 84,720 and in 2016, it again surpassed 90,000.
- "Northern WI State Fair Attendance" (Press release). Northern Wisconsin State Fair. July 2013. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
- Chuck Rupnow (July 15, 2012). "Attendance boost expected at Northern Wisconsin State Fair, director says". Leader-Telegram. Retrieved September 10, 2013.
Last year's fair drew about 65,000 people, compared with 68,000 in 2010, Volk said.
- email@example.com, BEN PETERSON. "Northern Wisconsin State Fair releases 2016 main stage lineup". Retrieved 2016-09-19.
- Clark, Judy. "Director: Fair numbers up at Northern Wisconsin State Fair". Retrieved 2016-09-19.
- Official website of Northern Wisconsin State Fair
|This Wisconsin-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|