Norths Landing, Indiana
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Elevation||476 ft (145 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (CST) (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|GNIS feature ID||449841|
A post office was established at Norths Landing in 1866, and remained in operation until it was discontinued in 1919.
Norths Landing is located at.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. October 25, 2007. Retrieved 2016-08-29.
- "Norths Landing, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2016-08-29.
- Baker, Ronald L. (October 1995). From Needmore to Prosperity: Hoosier Place Names in Folklore and History. Indiana University Press. ISBN 978-0-253-32866-3.
This village, also called North Landing, was founded in 1831...
- History of Dearborn and Ohio Counties, Indiana. F. E. Weakley. 1885. p. 452.
- "Ohio County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
|This Ohio County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|