From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Northumberland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northumberland is a ceremonial county and unitary authority area in North East England.
Northumberland may also refer to:
- Northumberland County, Ontario
- Northumberland County, New Brunswick
- Northumberland Strait, adjacent to Prince Edward Island
- Northumberland Sound, at the west end of Melville Island (Arctic)
- Northumberland (Ontario electoral district), a former federal electoral district
- Northumberland (New Brunswick electoral district), a former federal electoral district
- Northumberland (provincial electoral district), a former provincial electoral district in New Brunswick
- Northumberland National Park, Northumberland
- Northumberland Park (disambiguation), for multiple places with that name
- Northumberland Avenue, London
- on the site of the former Northumberland House
- Northumberland County, Pennsylvania
- Northumberland County, Virginia
- Northumberland, New Hampshire
- Northumberland, New York
- Northumberland, Pennsylvania
- Northumberland Island (Kiatak), in NW Greenland
- Northumberland Islands, an island chain off the coast of Queensland, Australia
- 50th (Northumbrian) Division
- 50th (Northumbrian) Infantry Division
- Northumberland Hussars
- Royal Northumberland Fusiliers
- HMS Northumberland, ships of the Royal Navy
- French ship Northumberland, ships of the French Navy
- Northumberland Submarine, a fictional talking submarine of the children's television program Theodore Tugboat.
- Northumberland Apartments, Washington, D.C.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northumberland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.