Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Northumbrian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Northumbrian may refer to:
- present-day English of Northumbria, a variant of Northern English strongly related to Scots
- historic Northumbrian Old English, a variety of Old English spoken in the Kingdom of Northumbria
- an inhabitant of North East England, one of the present-day regions of England
- an inhabitant of the present-day county of Northumberland specifically
- an inhabitant of the historic Kingdom of Northumbria
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Northumbrian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.