Northwest Heights, Portland, Oregon
Coordinates: Northwest Heights is a neighborhood on the west side of Portland's West Hills. The neighborhood’s main thoroughfare is NW Skyline Boulevard, which snakes along the spine of the hills, with pockets of residential development cascading down the slopes. The neighborhood is close to the dining, shopping, and entertainment of Northwest. A short distance in the other direction is Forest Park, a vast tract of urban wilderness.
School district boundaries do not necessarily correspond to neighborhood boundaries.
- Forest Park Elementary School, 9935 NW Durrett St.
- West Sylvan Middle School, 8111 SW West Slope Dr.
- East Sylvan Middle School, 1849 SW 58th Ave.
- Lincoln High School, 1600 SW Salmon St.
Forest Heights Park 2999 NW Miller Rd.
Forest Park NW 29th Ave. & NW Upshur St. to Newberry Rd.
Northwest Heights Neighborhood Association meets on the third Wednesday of each month at 7:00PM at Cornell Road Fire Station (8585 NW Johnson St.)
Northwest Heights Neighborhood Association is a member of Neighbors West/Northwest.
- PortlandConnected - A community site, including information about Portland neighborhoods, schools, restaurants, arts and culture
- PDF map