|Traded as||NASDAQ: NWBI|
S&P 600 component
| Ronald J. Seiffert, President & CEO|
William W. Harvey, Jr., CFO
|Total assets||$9.363 billion (2017)|
|Total equity||$1.207 billion (2017)|
Number of employees
|Footnotes / references|
Northwest Bank is a bank headquartered in Warren, Pennsylvania. It is a subsidiary of Northwest Bancshares, Inc., a bank holding company. It operates 172 branches in central and western Pennsylvania, western New York and eastern Ohio.
In 1974, the bank moved its headquarters to Warren, Pennsylvania.
In March 2016, the bank acquired Best Insurance Agency, Inc.
In May 2017, Northwest Bank exited the Maryland market by selling all 3 remaining branch locations to locally-based Shore United Bank.
- "Northwest Bancshares, Inc. 2017 Form 10-K Annual Report". U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- "Northwest Bancshares, Inc. Completes Merger with LNB Bancorp, Inc" (Press release). PR Newswire. August 14, 2015.
- "Northwest to Acquire Best Insurance Agency, Inc" (Press release). PR Newswire. March 22, 2016.
- "Northwest Bank Completes First Niagara Office Acquisition" (Press release). PR Newswire. September 12, 2016.
- "Northwest Bank Completes Sale of Maryland Offices" (Press release). PR Newswire. May 22, 2017.