From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Headquarters||4611 South Ben Franklin Lane|
|Service type||Intercity coach service|
|Alliance||Trailways Transportation System|
Northwestern Trailways based in Spokane, Washington, U.S., is an intercity common carrier of passengers by bus serving Washington and Idaho.
- Spokane to Seattle/Everett/Tacoma via I-90 and Highway 2 over scenic Stevens Pass.
- Spokane to Boise via US Highways 195, 95 and 55.
- Team Trailways: Northwestern Trailways
- "Apple Line ribbon cutting ceremony". Retrieved 2009-10-15.[dead link]
- "Northwestern Trailways begins new service to the north". Wenachee Business Journal. 2009-08-01. Retrieved 2009-10-15.
|This article related to bus transportation in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|